Addicted to stamps-for boys

Hello fellow crafters

At Addicted to Stamps the challenge is for Boys

I usually run and hide when I see this sort of challenge but as I need to make a card for a male neighbour I bit the bullet and had a go. Nothing too exciting as he isn't that sorta guy at all.

I used plain black card stock and the backing paper already had the motorbike image on it. I layered this on some other card and made the sentiments with an alpha stamp set. Added peel-offs--yipee I am trying to add peel-offs to everything to see if I can use up all the hundreds I have. I'll be 90 before I manage it for sure. That's it really, a simple card for a very nice neighbour.





Comments

  1. Hiya ! Love you male card, nice image and beautifully stamped and designed he's sure to love it if not dont bother next year lol !
    Thanks for your continued support Chrissie at ATS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male card Chrissie, glad to see your drive to use peel offs on everything is working:) Thanks for playing along at ATS
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on stepping out of your comfort zone! I am trying to do that myself at the moment. I really like your choice for this challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Chrissie - male cards are always so difficult eh? But you've nailed it with this one! Can I send you all my millions of peel offs if you're on a drive to use them up? lol Thanks so much for joining us at ATS this eeek.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine card - thanks for joining in this week at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great male card and well done for trying to use up your peel offs... we all have a stack, I think...! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design