More is Better

The Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow wants us to make something with lots of embellishments. I found things I had forgotten about and gathered  lots on my little table. Didn't know where to start to be honest lol. I stamped the background and coloured a bit here and there with black Promarker then distressed around the edge of the card with black ink. Sorted out black and white things and kept adding them to the card.

It was fun to do this for sure-great challenge from Sugar Creek Hollow again. I guess it's knowing when to stop with this sort of card :)


Comments

  1. Fantastic card Chrissie. Love how you used black and white as your colour scheme , all the elements go perfectly together. I agree it was hard to say stop now. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...loVey card Chrissie, so much thought has gone into the detail & black & white is such a classy combo...super work...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie. Fabulous card. Love the black and white. Very striking.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's delightfullly over the top Chrissie!! I find it really hard to do LIM cards these days, they never look quite finished to me although other people have got it down to an art. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you created your own bg and the silhouette image is perfect. Beautiful job adding all of your treasures.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

    Patti SCH/Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like black and white and this is beautiful. Such a lovely image and all the surrounding parts to this creation.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design