Out of a Hat Challenge 10-If I Had Wings

Here we are at the end of yet another month with a thought provoking challenge thought up by all of us at Out of a Hat Creations but with the 'If I Had Wings' title by Florence I am still in a fun holiday mood I think after being away for a week. Mine is sort of a comedy with me as the central character.

I made the jointed doll from a template at Mirkwood Designs templates

The wings and my face were created in Paint Shop Pro and the hat and skirt added as an after thought. I could almost feel myself being transported up into the air as I made this

Hope you will visit Janet, Sandra and Florence's blogs and see their wonderful creations for this challenge.



But then----

------this happened.


Comments

  1. Hi Chrissie. Sorry, I am still giggling at the second photo. What happened?? Brilliant project. So creative. Love everything about it. I wish I had a figure like that :) Great crafting with the Hatters this week.
    Regards Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Thanks for the laugh - a flower fairie's emergency landing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chrissie this is just fantastic beautifully made and such an original idea. You have a great sense of humour. The Diamond thinks this is great. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats what usually happens to me after a few Gins !!! fab fab fab and very funny. Love how you added your own face to this gorgeous piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha Chrissie, this is just fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie,
    Totally brilliant,love them LOL
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha so funny Chrissie :) just my kinda landing
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dashing off to the stamp club but had to come by and comment on this. What a fabulous pair of creations you have come up with this week. Love them - and such a lovely quirky sense of humour. Chrissie - you have scored ten out of ten again!
    Love
    Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too funny and brilliant Chrissie ! So creative and original. Hugs G.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design