'Cardmaking in easy steps' magazine

I am not a big fan of card making magazines but I saw this one in Hull and wanted something to read on the train coming home. It must be quite a new magazine as it was only issue 2 and the free stamps took my eye.

I have used the stamps on a few projects but forgot all about the rest of the freebies and only glanced through the magazine. I am in a YUKU forum where the challenge was to use things from a magazine you have bought in the last couple of months. Time to open the packet and see what was inside. There were 212 items it said on the magazine and there sure were an awful lot-enough to make at least 10 cards I reckon. Not really my sort of stuff but I can't resist a challenge.

Here is the card I made using stuff from the goodies packet and some of the stamps-the card is not as bad as I thought it would be.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, you did get a lot of goods with the magazine.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design