First Challenge at the Game

A friend gave me a link to a new challenge blog that has just opened. The DT are very special people and have made some wonderful samples. It is called THE GAME so pop there and have a look if you want to be in at the start of something different.

The first Challenge is Tic Tac Toe and I chose the top row

and made this card


The beautiful image is from Dezinaworld
I used my Cuttlebug and Nestabilties to make the mounting shapes and then dry embossed both the layers. These I distressed with ink. Then I stamped the card and coloured with Promarkers
Used staples to fasten on the bottom ribbon--sure need more practice with those.

Lastly I made the flowers from ribbon--if you want to have a go there is a tutorial at Scrappydayz

Nice to see your new challenge blog and I wish you Good Luck

Hello June :)especially



Comments

  1. Chrissie, This is so pretty! love your distressing and those ribbon flowers are awesome!
    Thanks for joining our very first challenge at The Game!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...loVely work Chrissie, tis a beautiful image with well chosen colours...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Chrissie, how absolutely lovely to be here my friend. :) thanks so much for joining in the Game challenge and for using one of my images. (have you checked out all the new freebies at Dezinaworld Olde curiosity shoppe ? )
    Anyhow I came to see a beautiful entry for the challenge and WOW !! you surpassed my expectations. fab work indeed its gorgeous
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card. Love that image and the ribbon flowers. Hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful nostalgic card you have created there

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty Chrissie :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love the way you framed the image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Chrissie.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your piece is stunning just wonderful

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thanks for playing in the GAME

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design