Challenge 6 at Out of a Hat Creations

Lovely to have bloggers join in the Challenge 5 at Out of a Hat Creations and make such wonderful pieces.

 Don't forget to go there and see the wonderful samples by Sandra, Janet and Florence for Challenge 6.

Anyone can join in the challenges and we would love to see what you make.

This week the challenge is to use either our picture or one of your own that inspires you to make something for the challenge.


The picture on Out of a Hat

I used the picture posted on the challenge and found an old frame to paint and distress. Then I made 4 backgrounds from the picture and added a stamped image to each segment. I have recently bought the masked lady stamps from a friend on a craft forum so couldn't wait to use them.The name on them is designsbytabblykat. I coloured them with Promarkers then added some black lace top and bottom of the picture.

Comments

  1. Hi Chrissie. I was waiting to see what you came up with this week. Wonderful project. Really love your ideas on this.
    Regards Florence xxx
    P.S. Yey! comments working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie This project is "Inspired" excellent interuptaion of the picture. It will look great on your wall. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous art deco images Chrissie and I'm loving those hot colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project, the colours are .
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational rich colours Chrissie :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie,
    Fabulous picture,great colours.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't noticed the lace - that is truly inspired.
    Love love love those ladies - I think I might have to investigate - I love masks.
    Fabulous use of fabulous colours.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design