Think Spring and Water Colour

I have combined 2 challenges with the one at Digital Tuesday being 'Think Spring' I thought the tulips would be nice for that and then at Try it on Tuesday the challenge was Water Colour Painting. The sponsors at Try in on Tuesday this week are One Stop Craft Crafts with lots of goodies to buy there.

I decided that water colours aren't really my thing after digging out a set I have had for years and trying to paint this lovely FSS free digital image. I have used it to make a cover for a notebook. Maybe I should start practicing more with this medium as the colours are really lovely just my painting that isn't :(




Comments

  1. Your notebook is gorgeous. I love those tulips and the painting is lovely, just right for our water colour challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have crawled out of my hole (reorganising the stamp room) I am briefly back (off to a show for the weekend) and able to look at blogs for a short while.
    Love the lace edging and the ribbons you have used and there is nothing wrong with your painting.
    If you remind me when I get back I will do a tutorial for that card.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your notebook looks great! Love the hot pink and green colour combo. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful tulips!!! LOVE the bright pink with the green--gorgeous coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterned paper and ribbons you chose and the painting on the leaves looks so realistic! Thank-you for joining in at Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    {Hugs} Barb, GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning! thanks for joining in the watercolour challenge at TIOT watch out for the winners and top 5 announced on 27th

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design