Thankyous, apologies and HELP!

I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone who leaves comments on my blog. It is always lovely to hear from everyone and encourages me to try to improve my crafting and my design ideas as well.

My apologies are for all of the people who ask a question in their comments and wonder why I never answer them. Well! I would love to answer them but haven't a clue how to send a personal message on a blog??

Please feel free to use any of my ideas in anyway you wish-share them, change them, make them your own-whatever you like. That should answer one question lol. Now if anyone can help me to find the way to send personal comments on blogs I will happily answer anything at all.

Love as always Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Chrissie, I don't know how to send a personal message either. I either look in the persons profile to see if they have an email address there, post a comment below theirs on my blog or go to their blog & comment there!
    Hope that helps!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design