Our 'Beach Hut' Shed for Florence and others

Vic knows how much I love beach huts so one day last summer he said he was going out into the garden and I said I was doing some crafting. A couple of hours later he said would I like to join him for coffee outside and the first thing I saw was this lovely 'beach hut' :) It was a dingy dark green before and now it is lovely and bright and cheerful. Still full of the essential men's junk inside but I don't see that.

Thanks Vic it still looks just as good as the day you painted it for me.

Comments

  1. Fantastic!!!! I love your shed Chrissie. I am so jealous. I have always wanted a shed like this at the bottom of the garden. I also love those old fashioned gypsy caravans. Freddie said I could have an old lorry container! Not quite what I had in mind. lol! Thanks for sharing.
    Regards Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shed, you are making me quite jealous as well. Mines not wood, wish it was after seeing your beauty.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats brilliant Chrissie, Thanks for showing us, I am very nosey lol, Well done Vic, what a brilliant surprise that musy have been. You don't mind the junk inside when it looks as pretty as that on the outside. Have a lovely weekend Chrissie & Vic Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design