Distressed at Just for Fun

The challenge at Just for Fun this week to use distressing techniques on a male project. It is appropriate to have 'distress' as a challenge cause it is going to be the last one at JFF :(. I am sure most of us have so looked forward to the challenges there each week since it started up-I know I have and will miss them so much. I have learnt such a lot from the team and the other people who have posted such amazing project ideas.

This is a male card but the Good Luck and the Love are aimed at everyone who has made JFF a lovely place to visit.

I used Von's brayer tutorial to make the background with distressed inks then distressed the edges with various colours. I even distressed the wooden accents. I am going to pin this card onto my wall so I can think of Just for Fun whenever I look at it.

It has been Fun, thank you and I hope to be able to keep in touch with the marvelous people I have met while I have been here.

Comments

  1. Thank you Chrissie for being with us from the start and never failing to take up the challenge :)
    So pleased you liked the mono print and what a fab farewell card you have made for the last challenge at Just for Fun
    Hugs Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you and thank you for all the lovely things you have to say about JFF. Your support and imaginative projects week after week have been a delight to come and see. Blogland is great for helping us all to stay in touch and as a follower I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creativity. Thank you for all your support and sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Chrissie. Love the background. Inspiring as always.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card , i love those colours they are fab. I really like that rubber stamped car image too, it reminds me of John Lennons car :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chrissie, I hope that we did not "Distress" you too much this week. The subject was not intended to be a finale. Just happened that way.
    What a super background you have made and what thought provoking images you have used. I hope we don't lose touch with one another, I have so enjoyed seeing all the inspiring projects you have come up with along the way and I look forward to seeing you come up with many many more. It's only an Au Revoir, I hope!
    Love, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea to keep the card as a memento of a great challenge. Love the distressed look you got on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie,
    Love your background,very distressed looking,great card.
    see you soon
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww thats a lovely Idea Chrissie, a great card, brilliant background. Hope your having a lovely weekend Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie, love the gorgeous background on the card with those great colours and they certainly are fabulous with your gorgeous stamping. great work as always.

    marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie, a gorgeous card and that background rocks. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely idea to create a keepsake Chrissie. Fabulous inky background and love that doggie stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design