I combined two challenges here with the challenge at C-R-A-F-T Challenges this week being Valentines and the Challenge at Moving Along with the Times being Cute Critters. Brilliant samples at both as always.
Aww the kitty is adorable Chrissie!! and you've coloured the image so beautifully! Gorgeous papers and layout. I love the way you've done the border on the DP - looks fab! It's a really sweet card! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute Critters Challenge and Good Luck! Hugs Sue xx
Hello Friends and Followers. Nice to have you pop in today and thank you for your visit. At Tag Tuesday this time Wilma our teamie has chosen Cake as the theme I went straight out of the cake tin and into a Goth Wedding where the couple can't decided which cake to choose for the happy day. We have seen a few Goth Weddings when we have visited Whitby and they are terrific events with wonderful costumes worn by all. Vic isn't keen on me taking photographs of the Goths though I am sure they wouldn't mind. If you dress as they do I would think you crave attention. Their clothes and make-up are amazing. At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme the animal Fly As I have only being the heads of all the animal inchies this year I found a drawing of a fly's head--yuk. The colour choices are mine and may not be real Happy T Day if you have arrived from Altered Book Lover blog where Elizabeth and Bluebeard invite everyone to join in on Tuesday with a drink related post- or par...
Hi All and a happy new week. Thank you for popping in at Jumbled Crafts. Happy T Day to my friends from Elizabeth and Bluebeard's Tuesday get together. Happy 4th Anniversay to their T a Day posts. This week we haven't been far at all as we both like watching Wimbledon so have stayed home and just had a short walk somewhere in the morning. Short walk meaning 10,000 steps if possible This is my meal in a bowl and a drink. It is quick to make and means I can nibble at it with a fork and watch television with a nice cup of tea. It is a tuna salad with grapes. I was going to be really clever this week and make a tea cup and saucer with beautiful additions. This came about because I decided to clear out lots of old folders on my computer and this project was in one of them I made the cup ok, then thought WHY? It may or not get finished. The picture in the cup is how it should look. This week at Every Inchie Monday we have Buffalo as the theme I used an outline found on Google, made...
Hello Everyone and thank you for the wonderful comments you left while I was away. I did have internet a few times but not for very long so I haven't been able to do my usual blog rounds. I will be back to normal now and look forward to seeing your makes. At Tag Tuesday dear Wendy chose Textures as her theme and it is going well. You still have a few days left to join us there with your textured tag so I hope to see your makes This tag is made of fabric that has metal drops on it. Haven't a clue how they do that but it was from quite a nice old tee shirt that I cut up. I used a plastic doillie and a metal adornment from a belt as well. Go Tag Thursday has Star or Stars as the theme for this week. Good to see more people joining in there as well. A bit of a tag revival going on I think. This is a digital tag with free to use tattoo designs and a background I made in Paint Shop Pro. At Art Journal Journey the theme chosen by Rosie is circles and runs until the end of the mon...
Hello Chrissie. So pretty, fab papers and design and I just love your image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xx
A realy sweet card, the image is lovely.
ReplyDeleteYvonne x
Fab creation, love the cute image & the colours are great!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Aww the kitty is adorable Chrissie!! and you've coloured the image so beautifully! Gorgeous papers and layout. I love the way you've done the border on the DP - looks fab! It's a really sweet card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute Critters Challenge and Good Luck!
Hugs Sue xx
fab project, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x
ReplyDelete