Crafty Pad Designs and Digital Tuesday Challenges

Combined the two challenges as the one at Crafty Pad Designs was something with B and the one at Digital Tuesday  where it is Use your Stash

My images are both from Crafty Pad Designs and beach huts are my favourite things. Even our garden shed is painted to look like a beach hut. The white accents were made by my friend Von who has such wonderful ideas. The background paper I made in Paint Shop Pro from the coloured beach hut image.

Thank you for challenges it is always lovely to be able to use some of my fabulous digital images. Terrific samples by the teams at both blogs.

Comments

  1. Really love this Chrissie. Would like to see a photo of your garden shed.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I sure would love th have a Beach hut right now. Heck i'd just like to be at a beach. Wonderful use of the B's and Thank you for playing this week at The Crafty pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie you will have to show us your shed now! I went to the seaside yesterday, it was freezing but had some cockles and the dog loved playing on the beach and it was lovely. You past few creations have slipped past me, i think they are great, love the bus stamp and think how you make your images is brilliant, i haven't mastered psp yet it still blows my mind lol. Take Care Lou xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree , please show the photo of your shed.
    Love your card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fab Chrissie and trust you lol
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and lovely embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design