Alter something and anything but a card

At Try It On Tuesday the challenge is to alter something so I went straight to my collection of empty boxes and have used one that had a jar of face cream in it. To add texture, which is part of the challenge, I used silver embossing powder on the whole box and it really shines but has a nice pitted finish as well. Then I added ribbon and the lovely piece of jewelery I won as part of some blog candy.

I would also like to enter this at Come and Get It as the challenge there is anything but a card.

Comments

  1. Beautiful alteration, great metalic silver finish to box. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a good finis there with the embossing powder Chrissie :) lovely altered box
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pendant is so lovely. I like the box too. Thanks so much for taking the time to post on Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely altered box Chrissie. Pretty pendant.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Chrissie, I like the silver finish with the embossing powder. Thanks again for playing along with us at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design