A few challenges combined

I don't usually combined challenges but I felt inspired by these three so put them together.

The sketches at Sketch Saturday are always inspiring for me so that was my base, then I looked at Craft Your Days Away and saw that the challenge was distressing--not something I'm good at but I do keep trying and they say practice makes perfect. Last but not least was the challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge and it is 'Under the Weather' and so many of my friends are just that at the moment so I made a get well card for one of them.
The sun was shining on the card so it looks a bit sparkly.

Lovely poppy and sentiment stamps were part of the blog candy I won at This Little Place-thanks Zoe, and the wooden shapes are from Kars. I used the aged mahogany Distressed Ink on almost everything

Comments

  1. A wonderful card to brighten some ones day.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card that would be sure to brighten any recipients day.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Distressing' challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poppies and the bright, sparkly red paper, great card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie. Poppies are always a winner. Beautiful card. Perfect to brighten anyones day.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design