Favourite Stamp

This week at Just for Fun the challenge is to use your favourite stamp to make something. This butterfly has always been my favourite and it was one of the first stamps I ever bought. It is so easy to use and never seems to have a line out of place how ever many images you stamp--this is amazing for me cause I am such a messy stamper :(

I coloured lots of the images and then stuck them around a circle with a silver middle. Pushed a pin through the whole thing and stuck the pin through the wood on the unit. If you give it a twirl it spins around like a windmill. How useful is that ? lol

Comments

  1. I've seen you use this stamp time and time again over the years Chrissie and you always come up with a lovely and different creation :)
    Thank you for sharing your favourite tamp with us at Just for Fun
    Hugs Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamp too its just perfect. Great project bet it looks fab when you whizz it around too !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie. You know I have exactly the same stamp, which I have had since Adam was a lad, and it comes out time and time again. Love your project. It is so pretty.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ban see why you love this stamp, super project. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your butterfly and all the many glorious colours you have used. Making a spinner like this and sharing it today (5th November) is brilliant Thank you for sharing this delight with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty stamp and I just love the spinner, wish I could see it spin. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous spinner Chrissie,lovely butterfly stamp.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab idea and apart from it being a windmill it reminds me of the Catherine Wheel we got in our fireworks last night. I love how you have taken and used this favourite stamp of yours. Thanks for stopping by and joining in with us at JFF. Hugs, Neet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design