Kitchen Finds

Some fun recycling challenges at Just for Fun this month. This week it is to recycle something from the kitchen.

I keep saving the plastic boxes that veggies and fruit are packed in at the Supermarket. I hadn't a clue why I was saving them until I saw this challenge.


Instant use for the largest box as it holds my Cuttlebug plates, folders and die cuts instead of them getting lost in the drawer, they are now all together and fit in the same drawer as the Cuttlebug-why didn't I think of that before I wonder??


I cut up the white lid, the black box and the blue box and ran the pieces through the Cuttlebug in a Paisley folder. Then used them to make a piece of 'what used to be called' modern art in the 60s and I always wondered if it was art at all lol.

Lots more things in the kitchen that I could recyle. Have great plans for the very big cornflakes box when it is empty :)

Thanks for the challenge.


Comments

  1. That's great Chrissie :) better have double portions of cornflakes so we can see what you do with the box ;)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Fabulous tag. Always know where to come for great ideas. This challenge has really set the ideas off. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the cornflakes box.
    Have a great weekend.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissey, just love the tag it really looks "modern art" well done. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing tag Chrissie great idea to use the tubs like this. Thank you for sharing with us at Jusst for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tag Chrissie,I'll think twice before I bin these type of tubs again
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to run the lids through the CB folders - will have to click on it and have a good look but it looks fab as it is now. Thanks for joining us at JFF this week - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design