Words

Thursdays are so exciting cause that is when I find out what the challenge is at Just for Fun. The samples are always inspiring and this week Von has chosen 'Words' which meant my imagination could run wild lol.

We went to the carboot sale yesterday and I had this challenge in my head and ideas kept popping up. I saw the frame for 20p so that was a start. Then we bought a really big bunch of artificial flowers--some for the bathroom and some for the kitchen and some for me to use for crafting--all of them for only £1 :)

The leaves were from the bunch and I used them to decorate the frame. Now to the computer to make a piece of artwork to fit in the frame. I used a picture of me and messed about with effects to hide my wrinkles and made various things for the background. Then added the words 'Autumn of my Life' because the last couple of weeks I feel that is about where I am in my life.:( The words on the frame I have had for ages and didn't know what to do with them lol.



Comments

  1. WOW what a find the frame is and the flowers and leaves a real messy alter art crafter haul! Great piece and love the mix of tactile and digital here. thank you for joining us at Just for Fun for another week, we love that you and others share with us regularly. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. A fabulous inspiring project! Love everything about it. Isn't it great when you find bargains.
    Have a great weekend.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do manage to get some good buys at the boot sales Chrissie :) wonderful make too
    Thank you for sharing with us at just for Fun once again
    Have a fab weekend
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bargains galore and what lucky finds for your artwork. I love your description "Autumn of You Life" - that's me too but I am so envious of your ability on the computer. Can you make my wrinkles disappear too please.
    Thanks for joining us again at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab frame, its great when you get some bargains for crafting, car boots are great for that , love the colours you have used here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bargains at the boot sale. Its a Fantastic piece. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your frame,great bargains
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Super frame Chrissie I love the mix of digi and texture. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous art! Love the design and all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the autumnal colours. A super piece of art. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great piece and I love that the elements came from the car boot sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Chrissie what a great find and another wonderful transformation. Fantastic elements , textures and details, well done you !

    Msrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design