4 or more edges at Just for Fun

I only had today to think about this challenge as tomorrow I have to apply my brain to packing for our holiday-we go on Saturday.

As I won't be here next week I have made 2 exhibits for this week's challenge. I have a lovely pair of red and bluey Green hands that I could also enter for the challenge but I am sure everyone has had those so nothing new there.

I did make a cuter version of this yesterday but not what you want at Just for Fun for sure. I got the idea for this easel card from a blog.

This I made up as I went along. It was going to be a hanging ornament then I got the idea to add some shapes to the bottom so that it would stand up as a card. It is three ovals folded in half and then stuck to each other. Not very easy to photograph. I used my new toys that I just got. They are sponge daubers and are great with the distressed ink. I had hoped they would mean less ink on my hands but no chance of that:(

Comments

  1. Wonderful makes Chrissie both are little treasures. Have a wonderful holiday and thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! wow! and wow! These are gorgeous and really unusual. Have a great holiday.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an inspired butterfly easel card Chrissie and I see you have been putting the embossing folders to good use ;)
    Thank you for sharing with Just for Fun and have a great time away
    Hugs Von x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous pieces, love the butterfly. Have a lovely holiday. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both gorgeous Chrissie.
    have a great holiday
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful pieces , and beautiful shapes, have a great holiday

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great Chrissie, the butterfly is really lovely. Hope you're having a fab holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design