White, black silver and another colour at Just for Fun

Here I am back to crafting after a week away and I was feeling sorry for myselmissing last weeks challenge at Just for fun. I needn't have been sad cause it is almosthe same this week but with an extra colour to play with here.

I had this idea for some of my Christmas 'Cards' cause I am fed-up of the same old thing. So I thought I would make a smaller version for this challenge but make it a birthday card instead.

Here is the card as you would send it--the charm isn't one I made I got it in a charm swap a while ago. I did stray a bit with the mauve on the umbrella--sorry. My added colour is dark pink.


Inside of the card with room to write a message--hopefully lol


And now for the real difference--you can hang it up somewhere--not on a door handle really :)


Here are some of the Christmas ones I have made-they fold up to send and haveo match so you can write a greeting. The silver bits are a pack of muffin bases I bought for 50p at the car boot sale--still a lot left yet.

Comments

  1. What a fab idea for a different way of sending a Christmas / Birthday greetings Chrissie :)
    Glad to have you back and joining us at Just for Fun
    Hugs Von x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea for a card & gift. I love this and the dusky pink is very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Chrissie these are fabulous! Wonderful idea and with your creative style great looking how about a little how to make them? Can only see pink ;) on your Just for Fun one thank you for making and sharing with us XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea. I love it - and don't they look great displayed altogether like that.
    Love the one you have done for the JFF Challenge and I am sure the colour on the umbrella is just a shade of the deep pink you have used. I think the shrinky charm is an image from Elusive Images.
    Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Chrissie and I love how you've shown all the different ways to hang them - lovely

    Thanks for joining us over on JFF again this week - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea Chrissie they look fab
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie. Wow! Brilliant idea as usual. These all look fantastic. A card, gift and decoration all in one.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic its the first time I have this design love them. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie this is so creative... just love this. Are these cards for this Christmas ????? I'm impressed..... Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a clever idea very inspirational and beautifully created.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design