Sketch and size at Come and Get It

Well I have never made a card like this before-the size is definitely unusual and the colours I have used aren't what I would usually use at all but the sketch at Come and Get It was a good one to use your imagination I thought. So far I haven't found an envelope that the card will fit into as our business envies in the uk aren't as big as the card. I can soon make an envelope for it though I am not sure I know anyone who will like my colour choices lol


Thanks for the challenge I really enjoyed it.

Comments

  1. Good Job on the Challenge. Nice combination of papers too. Thanks for taking part in this week's Come and Get it Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for joining us at Come and Get It Chrissie, we appreciate your support, and you did a wonderful job on this challenge.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love how bright and cheery your card is Chrissie!
    Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design