Resist technique

There is a tutorial here at Just for Fun written by Neet. I am sure that Von told me about this a while ago and I did have a go but never got it right.:(

I am really pleased with this card but my next crafty purchase is going to be a brayer and some of the Rainbow ink pads--and a hundred new stamp lol.:)  I wish

I stamped the butterfly in the clear ink then embossed with white and messed about with some distressed inks and ordinary inks to cover it over. Finished off by stamping in black to fill some spaces.

Comments

  1. Ooooo! this is lovely.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love that butterfly so pleased you liked the tutorial and had a good with such great success. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for using the technique - lovely job you have made of it. A really lovely card. Hugs, Neet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the colours and the butterfly. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design