Groovy at Just for Fun

This was difficult and I have been playing around with some corrugated card since the challenge was posted. What a pity that it has brown paper on each side before you can get to the real stuff lol. I wanted a nice clean piece cause I had an idea to make some 'gears' that worked when you turned one they would all turn. In the end I had to give in and use a piece of corrugated card as a background and some shapes from my Cuttlebug to make the gears. I will still be looking for a nice clean piece of the card and have a another go but for now this will have to do. I did love messing about with the paint and inks on the material and will certainly be using it again. Thanks for the challenge at Just for fun

Comments

  1. Well might not be what you intended Chrissie but you got there in the end :)
    Thank you once again fo joining us at just for fun
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Your project turned out great. It is a fab material to use isn't it.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep all the peeling to get to the corrugations is something of a drag. There is some crafters corrugated card without the top or so I understand since Papermill shut their shops I'm sure where you would find it. Love the idea of cogs that actually work hope you do make and share it one day. Well done with this piece thank you for sharing it with us at Just for fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great corrugated project love the gears
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhooi,,
    Waw good work, creative and cool,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab piece - looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab project Chrissie, love the gears. I had a terrible time trying to get the top paper off and ended up leaving quite a bit on as I didn't have anymore to play with. Thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project Chrissie , fancy being able to make the cogs work ! Clever you.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried a couple of times to get gears that work - no success yet but maybe one day (when you show me how?) Not to worry you turned out a lovely classy project anyway. This would make a nice addition to a man's card.
    Thanks for joining us at Just for Fun - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design