Tea Cards Challenge at JFF

Sorry I was away last week and only just got back so I missed the post card challenge. Here is one for all of you that I just made from juggling 3 photographs in PSP my husband took 2 of me and I took one of him with our heads through the holes lol-I also took more pics of him with his head through all the holes and that postcard is hilarious.

I only have today to craft then my daughter and son-in-law arrive tomorrow until next Tuesday and that will be like another holiday for us as well.

Here is my set of 'tea cards' for the Just for Fun Challenge--Hope I can fit in another set before next Thursday.

I used white catd and stamped a few things for the background then stamped the frog, bee and snail and coloured those with Promarkers- well you did say colourful :)

Comments

  1. Love the photo of you and hubby what fun. Great tea cards fabby cute images. Just got back myself hope you had a great time.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovew, love, love the postcard Chrissie thanks for sharing it this week.

    Great choice of images for the tea cards and yes they are very colourful.

    Thanks for playing along again this week over on JFF and I hope you have a great time with your family.

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant photo great that some things don't change LOL

    Great set of Tea cards, love you theme of little gardeners, these are bright cheerful and fun. Great to see you again, thank you for joining us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home Chrissie :) brill postcard and love the colourful theme of your tea cards
    Luv Von x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie. Brilliant postcard. What fun! Love the tea cards - That Bee is a real cutie. Have a great time with your daughter and son-in-law.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say - two challenges in one! Love those little postcards, especially that cute little bee. You say you are hoping to fit in another set before the end of the challenge - hope that is because you like the idea of them.
    As for that postcard! Well, it is hilarious - I love it. Am so envious of you being able to do that in Photoshop. Thanks for joining us at JFF and enjoy your family get together. Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant photo bet you had fun having this taken.
    Great set of tea cards they are fab , i love the bee hes so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. your tea cards are so cute,love the postcard
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love the postcard and the tea cards brilliant right up my street. Hugs Sandra XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design