New Format Challenge

Well there are still lots of things I haven't tried for sure so I went for a search first thing this morning. Not even sure what this type of work is called but it all looked amazing here scroll down and click on greetings with patterns. The one I chose to make looked like the most simple to make but it has taken me all day--good job I had to stay in anyway for some parcels to be collected. The flowers are cut from the white sheet of paper then folded so that they stand up when the card is opened. I coloured my flowers but the self coloured ones look terrific.

Thank you to Just for Fun for getting me to learn something new and now I want to make another of these that is more complicated. Will have to stay in for 2 days I reckon.

Comments

  1. Brilliant Chrissie. Can't wait to see the next one.

    Thanks for sharing and playing along with JFF again this week - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, very unusual, it must have taken you ages x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillient work it looks quite fiddly those cut out flowers all look perfectly done must go check out the instructions. Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun with the real treasure. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done on cutting it all out chrissie a super card even I might try that :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at JFF
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure to show us the next one - this is pretty amazing stuff. Not surprised it took you a long time to cut it out, knowing me I would have snipped in the wrong place and "boom" it would have ended in the bin. Congrats on your new technique and thanks for joining us at JFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can see how it took you a while, with all the cutting out, its a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card looks really tricky to me and I have a die cut machine !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie. Beautiful Card. This must have taken ages. Looks very technical.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design