Let it Shine at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All. Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in on your blog journey.

At Try it on Tuesday we have a new challenge starting today and lasting for the next two weeks. The theme is Let it Shine so lots of things you could do for that but if you need ideas and inspiration our team have made some wonderful projects so do pop and see what they have made.

 I made a card for a man who loves to receive a special handmade card and also loves art. Not sure he will love my art but I have used a painting I did in 2004 and have changed it a bit with a digital addition. Can you see what I added?

Original painting

Hope you will also join in at Tag Tuesday were we have the theme Cake . There is still a week to join us there.




This week I have been knitting hedgehogs. The vet where my daughter takes her
 cats makes nests for the knitted hedgehogs and raffles them to raised funds for Cat Protection. I have made lots in the past but couldn't get the special wool again until now. Still a few balls of wool to go to add to the hedgehog family. Vic said it looked like a coven of hedgehogs on the spare bed.




Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Ooooh, I love those hedgies, so cute! Well done on getting so many done. Your card/painting i gorgeous, looks like you turned on the light! I love seeing lighthouses. Have a fun day, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of the lighthouse .. yes I see it, you have the Luechturmlicht made on the birthday card!
    The hedgehogs are sweet!!!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Chrissie, your painted card is just gorgeous, love it. And I love your knitted hedgehogs, sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your painting Chrissie. I adore your hedgies, so so cute.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made from your own art is just beautiful and all those amazing hedgehogs- super! We had one as a guest in the garden recently.. the dogs were a bit confused about this visitor.
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous painting and a spectacular card. Love the cute hedgehogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I saw the light you added to the lighthouse. It's a gorgeous digital entry and a beautiful card, too.

    Those hedgehogs are adorable. A coven? LOVE how Vic described them. So good of your daughter's vet to take up for the cause, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous painting and how lovely to use it on your card, love the added light from the lighthouse.
    Love your little hedgehogs, so cute and well done for knitting so many.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fine painting and incorporating it like that into the card is very nice. Warm greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable hedgehogs, love love them! Your card is fabulous, the painting is super!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. whiii cute hedgehogs and your card is great. fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these hedgehogs, so cute! Your card is lovely,great painting and like the addition of the lights too

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with your painting Chrissie! I just haven't got these skills:((
    The hedgehogs are sooo sweet!
    Lula oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shine painting Chrissie! You have made a fabulous card! The hedgehogs are so cute! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I saw the light shining, it is a wonderful painting and the card you made looks fantastic as well.
    Those hedgehogs look so sweet, I'm sure folk will love these and want to give them a good home.

    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your painting Chrissie, so clever, I would really like to be able to draw and paint. Your hedgehogs are brilliant, though I'm not sure a 'coven' is very kind, maybe a 'prickle' lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my. Those hedgehogs are just beyond cute. You are really a knitting machine.:) Love the lighthouse card. Great idea for Let it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Chrissie, your original art is very beautiful and I see that you added the 'light'... beautiful card as well. Take care, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design