Tag and Photographs

Hi All from a beautiful sunny day at the NE UK Coast. Thank you for dropping by today.

At Tag Tuesday we have Animals as the theme for the next two week. It was chosen by Michele and she has also teamed with Karen at Lunagirl to give a prize to one lucky winner chosen randomly.

Today I made a digital tag with brushes I added to Paint Shop Pro.. Hope you will join us with an animal tag or more than one if you feel inclined. We would love to see what you make.

More Southport photographs today.




Difficult to know where to start but as Southport is famous for the amazing Lord Street, that stretches for about a mile and has the most incredible gardens and shops, I thought I would start there. It is said that Napoleon got the ideas for the Paris boulevards when in 1846 he was lodging in on Lord Street. 

Lord Street has so many shops you think they are never coming to an end if you walk along them. The best thing is to walk on the opposite side of the road and look up at the amazing building. So much history and beauty to see at that level.










I'll just fit in a few more as Southport is also famous for its wonderful flower show each year in the beautiful Victoria Park










Hope you enjoyed Southport-still more to come but different.

Do join us at Try it on Tuesday as well for Feathered Friends we love to see you there.


Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Awesome tag, love the cool background behind the silhouettes! Fabulous photographs - what a wonderful place! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chrissie, what a wonderful tag and your photos are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag and love the wonderful photos. Southport looks really good, and a lot smarter than I remember back in the 60s/70s. Glad you had such a nice time there. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag Chrissie and the photos of Southport are amazing, glad to hear that you had such a nice trip!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright splashes look great behind the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauee more great cards, must have been fun in the shopping center, and allll the flowers amazing. thanks for all you nice comments on my blog dear ;O))
    i really do love to read what you think and happy you enjoy my work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous tag Chrissie and wonderful photos of Southport. it's about 6 yrs since I was there, it's a lovely place.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the giraffes in black on the colorful background!! Your pictures are so pretty - Southport looks like an amazing place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos Chrissie, love your tag too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is wonderful and you have chosen the perfect word! Love seeing the photos of Southport! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos Chrissie, I've never been and after seeing the gardens and buildings, I think it will go onto my places to see list.
    Its a fabulous tag and you added such a lovely quote.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic tag Chrissie, and great photos, thank you for sharing.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love it when you share a digital tag from brushes you have made. Your digital skills amaze me.

    But truthfully, the incredible photos from Southport steal the show today. The shops are out of this world, and there are lots of famous names in one building. It was an incredible trip you took us on, and shared with us. So delighted you took me to a place I will more than likely never get to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving my little trip through your photos Chrissie! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing journey again Chrissi,
    what a classy place you have visited and gorgeous flowers. Love your fab giraffe tag too.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful digital tag and I enjoyed looking at your fabulous photos of Southport.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the tag with the giraffes in silhouette.

    Thanks for sharing the photos, what a wonderful place to visit, seems it's 5 hours from us, perhaps one day. I would love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such elegant giraffes... and such elegance in Southport too. I don't know what I had in my head for Southport, but it certainly wasn't that - it looks like a wonderful place to visit.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tag is gorgeous Chrissie, the giraffes do look so graceful. Fabulous photo's too, I hope you enjoyed your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your giraffe tag and all your stunning photographs! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design