Tags Today

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you call in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit and comments.

So far my week hasn't been very crafty at all but I am preparing for another project with strips of material so that will take time.

At Go Tag Thursday this week the theme is tickets. I have lots of old train tickets and I am pleased I saved them as ours now seem to be paper if you get them on the train and they don't seem useful at all.



I used my tickets from a journey we made last week though the train isn't like the ones on our route. I thought the blue clip at the top went well with the tag

Tag Tuesday has Heritage as the theme and was chosen by Wilma.

 I realised I hadn't done a tag with for my mum so had to put that right as she taught me so many things, especially sewing and knitting. She never handed down the gene with the very small waist as hers was only 19 inches when she got married. All of the things she taught me had been handed down to her by her mother and grandmother. Still lots of time to join us for the challenge so I hope to see you there.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Fantastic tags - I specially love the one with your beautiful mother!
    Happy Day!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous tags! I think I have to join in with these challenges! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful the tags and especially your great mother and I wish you much time with your mother together.
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both tags are gorgeous Chrissie, love the one with your beautiful Mum, and the train one is great fun. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost hear the Beatles singing Ticket to Ride, brought a smile to my face. Lovely picture and tag of your mom and such nice memories. It is great that she taught you how to sew and knit. Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great tags with fabulously contrasting styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fantastic tags Chrissie. The one with the lovely photo of you mum looks beautiful.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous tags, love the one with your lovely mum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to recycle train tickets! Oh and I just love the tag you made for your mum, - such a lovely tribute to her, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous train tag - how cool to use real tickets! Love the tag with the beautiful photo of your Mum on it - wow, a 19 inch waist - incredible! It's lovely you are carrying on with the crafts she taught you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Very nice tag of your mum, sweet tribute to her. love your train ticket tag..ohh that was a difficult line to write lol lol great tag. Thanks by the way for your always nice comments on my blog Chrissie ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pic of your mum, sure has a great waist line, one I don't have either...it's hidden...
    great projects my friend. There's a new digital challenge blog starting if you want to check it out.... http://digitallymadechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I'm late visiting. Trying to catch my breath and find my way back after being off for what seemed like a week.

    The train tag is out of this world. I love the colors and the "ribbon" you used to tie into the hole.

    When my grandmother died, she wore a size two. I don't know if they even make that size anymore, but she was as tiny as your mother. Such wonderful memories and luckily caught on "film." Simply a stunning entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tags Chrissie, a great way to use up your old tickets - I always have a pocket full too. It's a beautiful tag that you've made for your Mum too. Have a fun weekend. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Train Ticket Tag Chrissie..isn't it surprising what we crafters hold on to, always thinking that it will come in handy at some point..just like your tickets.
    Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design