Digital collage and a tag

Hi All. Hope your day is going well. It has certainly turned colder  here so I am doing a bit more crafting instead of gardening and walking along the seafront. Thank you for your visit.

At Dezinaworld15 June's Cheeky Challenge this week is Wings

I used an image of a stamp with a plane on it--I have a few of those. Then I added a few things with wings that I had made into digital paint brushes.

Go Tag Thursday has Travel as the theme for this week.


I thought out of the box and made this digital image from a picture of a man travelling on an Indian Elephant with a baby elephant at the side of them. I think it must be a great way to travel

Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx





Comments

  1. Beautiful work as always Chrissie. Have a fun weekend! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Chrissie!
    Your wings choce is very creative and like it👏
    The elephant tag is surprisingly awesome. No idea how you created it but it is superb.
    Happy weekend 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these, the wings one is fab - I am in love with the fluffy owl! The image on your tag is awesome, I so adore the richness of the colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both is so unique made Chrissie! Beautiful pieces!
    Have a great Friday!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool textures in both of your pieces this week Chrissie. Love them both. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the owl has decided to catch a ride on that airplane in the first challenge photo. It's an adorable and wingy piece.

    I am also in awe of that digital entry you created. You have incredible skills. I'm super amazed at how you manipulated the photo into this gorgeous and colorful tag. Both entries are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always amazed at your digital work! Love how the layers combine on your Winged things page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your elephant tag is awesome brilliant idea the tag just jumps out at you love it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great digi images although I have to say, would rather get inky and painty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your varied 'wings' project and love the textured look on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do so love your digital art - the elephants in particular are brilliant! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Tag Chrissie...I love elephants, never ridden one,often wonder what it would be like,they are such majestic animals...
    Thank you so much for playing along in the challenge this week at Go Tah Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Typo error..sorry..should be Go Tag Thursday..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning digital piece Chrissie and i love the tag. Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design