Make us Smile at Try it on Tuesday

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for calling in to see what the new challenge is at Try it on Tuesday. This week should make us all feel happy as the theme is 'Make Us Smile' Lots of ideas from the team at TIOT so pop over and have a look. You have 2 weeks to make us smile with anything you like to make so long it follows the theme and our guidelines


I made this large card by adding extra card to the inside to extend the A4 sheet of fancy card I found in my craft stash. It is now 7.5 inches by 7.5 inches. The green spotted, iron-on material and the spotted ribbon was a gift from Valerie. The purple spotted paper was a piece I have had for years

I designed this in Paint Shop Pro using the wonderful bird image I found here and I coloured it to fit in with the background. You can use the piece if you would like it for a project-just right click and save.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Your card is a real eye catcher Chrissie! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous creation, those colours are amazing and love the image/stamp used...fabulous post..xxx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this doesn't raise a smile I don't know what will. Thats a challenging theme for some of us! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Chrissie, isn't that bird so adorable -
    I really love your card and the accompanying words -
    just brilliant!
    phew!!! what a scorcher today...
    have a lovely day...
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cannot fail to smile on seeing this cutie of a bird, its an awesome fun card Chrissie.
    Dare I say we have sun and heat today.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute card Chrissie! Made me smile :)). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This birdie did make me smile, a lot. Very cute card Chrissie. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a big smile, Chrissie!
    Love your great gards xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely - brought me a big smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really fabulous card Chrissie, just love that fun bird image and that's the perfect quote. Love it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card and funny image! Your cute bird made me laugh!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Chrissie and it really does make me smile! Great colour choices and such a cute little birdie! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still smiling, it's fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design