Weekend Again

Hi All and thank you for joining me at Jumbled Crafts. We have rain and cold wind today so I am pleased to have some sewing to do and lots of sport to watch on television. Hope it is nice where you are and you have lots planned for the weekend.

At Moo Mania and More this time Valerie has made a beautiful collage of some of her amazing photographs and we are asked to use this to inspire a piece for the challenge. You don't have to include a Moo at all if you don't want to.

I did a digi collage with a mix of  allsorts of things including bits of Valerie's collage, my own photos and Vic's mere cat statue that I bought for his birthday as he loves them.
This is Valerie's collage and I am sure it will inspire anyone to join in with the challenge.

At Art Journal Journey the theme this time is Maps chosen by Mary

Sometimes I just get carried away into a little world of my own or, this time, a fantasy world that no one else has visited yet so I made a map.

The hospital seemed like an essential addition as most of the Fairy Tales have someone in need of medical help. Best not to make a home near to where the wolf prowls unless you have a fast car for trips to the hospital.

Have a great weekend

Love Chrissie xx.



Comments

  1. LOVE your funny, fantasy map, I would love to live there, just not too near to the wolf. Better near the hospital at my age....and your collage for MM&M is fantastic, so many lovely details. Love Vic's statue! Thanks for joining us with your fun pieces at both challenges today, hugs, Valerie
    It's still raining and thundering, just got back home, soaked again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie - firstly thanks for the lovely message you left on my blog (hope you are keeping well too) :)

    A grey day here on the Essex coast with rain looming I think.. looking forward to watching F1 Grand Prix later (are you still following that too?) oh.. the sun has suddenly popped out... maybe there will be some sunshine today after all :)

    Your map made me smile, love the 'happy ever after' idea.. ahhh.. if only...

    Brilliant piece with Valeries collage - love what you have created.

    Have a lovely weekend... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The east coast is a little grim today isn't it going to catch up with a friend for lunch but suspect I'll get messy later. I love you Valarie inspired digital collage that little meerkat is fabulous reminds me of all the times i've stood and watched them at zoos. Fairytale land map has me in stitches good thing there is a hospital to go to. Enjoy your sporty stitching' day. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your digi collage is so pretty. It's cool you have incorporated some of Valerie's pictures and I adore the meerkat statue, it's so cute! The fairyland map is fabulous too! A hospital is definitely a good addition! Have a lovely day with your sewing and sport! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow.. so pretty the collage for MMM and the fantasty map is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us and all your support always for Moo Mania & More and Art Journal Journey dear Chrissie!
    Have fun with the sports programme - today the Austrians are playing--- but I think I won't watch... better enjoy inet ....
    Happy weekend dear Chrissie
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a fantastic collage page, love the Merecat. The map is wonderful and it prodded my imagination as well, great touch adding the Hospital.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Chrissie, your piece really made me smile today!! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super map page, Chrissie, the fairy is a fun detail, and the collage is fantastic too. Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both - the meerkat put a big smile on my face - and the fairytale map is a magical idea. Lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that meerkat! Your fairy tale map made me smile - great idea! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun imaginary map page! Love that you created a world of your own!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design