Mixed Bag

Hi All. I hope you are having a good week and that the sun has paid you a visit recently. Thank you for sharing part of your day with me.

A reminder that there is still a week left to join in at Try it on Tuesday where we have the theme 'I Believe I can Fly'.  Hope you show us what your thoughts are on the theme and you could be chosen as one of our top 5 with a chance to be a Guest Designer some time in the future. The top 5 for our last challenge will be published at 9 am today so if you joined in with that pop over to here see if you are one of the top 5.

I made a bag charm/key ring from little bits of felt left over from other projects



Not sure I believe this will fly very far as it is tethered to my bag but it does try to fly when the wind is blowing.

 Charm Front


Charm Back-the wise owl reminds me to fasten my bag zips as I am always leaving them open.

Enjoy your day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. What a fun idea!!! I love your little owl, never mind if he can't fly too far, he looks way too nice on your bag anyway, so hope he doesn't. Great way to give a bag an update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your owl, and it is wise to fasten all the zips, there are so many long-fingers out and about these days! Just came home from Physiotherapy, will write later, just been very busy this week. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly made creation...such a fabulous design for your bag....xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether your owl flies or not Chrissie, he does look.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just called back as I was having difficulties posting comments this a.m. The sentence should have ended by me saying the owl looks fantastic. I loved how you added the words in beads on the back,
      Yvonne xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful key/bag charm, I love it ! Have a great day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea, they are soooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your owl looks fantastic - what a great idea!
    Happy rest of the week dear Chrissie!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. That owl looks fun - and I hope he doesn't fly away from you. Love your idea for the back.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super creation, Chrissie! This owl is so cute.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so sweet Chrissie! I used to have something similar on my purse, only it was a little puppy. Had it for years, then I looked down one day and it was just gone, the chain dangling there all empty. sad face. lol. I love your little quote on the back too. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love hand bag charms, a great way to have something I made with me at all times! Your owl is both cute and elaborate, brilliant make!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cute owl handbag charm Chrissie - he's lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW CUTE IS THAT?! Love it, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Utterly adorable! And all from leftovers... love the words on the back - wise old owl!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fabulous little owl! He looks so wise hanging on to your bag there! Love him! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your felt owl is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design