Music at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All and thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts. A scheduled post from me as by now I should be in Snowdonia.

 Time for another challenge at Try it on Tuesday and I am sure you are going to enjoy joining us with the 'I can Hear Music challenge'. Anything to do with music just so long as we can see how you have followed the theme. Lots of great ideas to inspire you by my fellow DTs so do pop to TIOT to see what they have all made and to their blogs as well if you have time. You have two weeks to join in and I can't wait to see what you make.
 If you are chosen as one of our top 5 you may be invited to be a guest designer in the future


I made a piano card to send to a cousin who is taking piano lessons again after a 50 year break from them. Lots of patterns and ideas online for this sort of card I just adapted a some of the ideas to make my own version


Piano with the top up.


Card layer that makes the whole thing stand up and to write inside.

Have a beautiful day

Love Chrissie xx





Comments

  1. Oh wow, what an amazing card, I have seen these kinds before and have always been in awe of them, - yours is stunning! Have a super time in Snowdonia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Chrissie, love the design with the pretty flowers.
    Hope you're having a great time in Wales.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Chrissie, have fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love this beautiful, creative card.
    Enjoy the day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Chrissie, love how the piano lid props up,
    Yvonne xx
    Will catch up properly later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of your piano card Chrissie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of your piano card Chrissie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful piano card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie, your piano card is fabulous with a creative design. I really love it!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see you don't monetize your blog. Don't waste your traffic, i see one opportunity to earn extra cash on your website, search in google for: money making ideas by Loocijano

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card and I'm sure your cousin will love it.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!! Amazing card and so perfect for the music theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is very inventive, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful card Chrissie! I love how you can stand the top up! Hugs, Chrisx ps trying my best to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely piano card - the vintage music inside is a great touch.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card, love the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is sooo beautiful! Adorable Chrissie!
    Hope you enjoy your trip!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Chrissy! Love the whole piano concept, it's so unique and wonderful! Those bright flowers and bling really pop against the black, so gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is so clever and pretty Chrissie, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what a unique, creative card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what a unique, creative card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design