Journal Page and photographs

Hello Everyone and happy weekend to you. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

Art Journal Journey have the apt subject Journeys for this month and there are some amazing entries already with still lots of time left to join in.


I made a page that reminded me of years ago when I spent Easter in Paris and it was all very beautiful. My background paper is by With Wild Abandon and the whole page is a digital creation today.

Earlier this week I had an email from Zoe saying she was thinking of coming to Bridlington for the day and could we meet. We have never met before though it is thanks to her and some of her friends that I started blogging. They had a challenge blog called Just for Fun and one of them asked if I would join in. I had never even heard of blog challenges, I was still hosting forums on Yuku, so it was a wild idea for me but I really enjoyed it and I'm still here enjoying challenges even though Just for Fun ended years ago.

It was lovely to meet Zoe and she invited Vic to tag along as well and he enjoyed it.

She brought me this beautiful necklace that she had made herself. She does make amazing jewelry and shows some of it on her blog.

Yesterday we went to Beverley on the train and bought a few bargains in the new Wilko shop there.

I couldn't resist a big bag of pot pourri for £3. It was in four different colours and fragrances but I just wanted it for the wonders in the bag that I thought would be great for crafty projects. I picked out the things I thought I could use and there was still lots left to make a bowl for the conservatory.


This is the bag label if you fancy buying any

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx





Comments

  1. Wonderful journal page Chrissie, thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey. Nice that you could meet up with Zoe, she brought you a lovely necklace. The pot potpourri looks great, too. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful journal page and I'm glad you had a lovely day with Zoe.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Paris AJ page. There is happy feeling in it.
    Wow, you got a great present and bought wonderful things.
    Happy Sunday 💝

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely day meeting Zoe. The Paris page looks gorgeous, a romantic city. Look for ward to seeing what you make with the pieces from the pot pourri.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous necklace, purchases and stunning Paris themed page.xxx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful digital Paris page, love it. The necklace given to you by Zoe is also beautiful and how wonderful that you had a great time meeting. Enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, very "Parisienne"
    Wonderful weekend ;-)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic journal page Chrissie, thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey. Super to meet up with Zoe, what a lovely necklace. The potpourri looks maritim and I would like to smell the fragrance.
    Happy Sunday !
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your digital page Chrissie. I think Paris in the springtime would be just gorgeous. I have only visited int he winter, and then it was gorgeous. I love those splashes of spring colors around your icons. Smiles and hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Paris page Chrissie. Love the beautiful necklace, Zoe is very talented.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Paris page!! How wonderful that you got to meet a bloggy friend in person! It's always a joy to spend time with those who have the same interests as you do. Love the necklace she got you. Sounds like you had a great time! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous art journal page and glad you had such a fab time with Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We did have a good laugh didn't we? So pleased you like the necklace I hope you will have some fun with it. Paris page is brilliant Pot Pourri made me smile last time I had any my then kittens captured it a piece at a time and hid it around the house! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this pretty Paris themed page. The colours are wonderful here and love the overall design.
    Do you live in Bridlington? Our English relatives live in Filey and I used to go into Brid when you had the papercrafts store there. I think is was an American lady who owned it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I love your journal page! I sometimes take stuff out of Pot Pourris - they are never missed!
    Love your new necklace! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design