Inchie and Knitting

Happy New Week everyone and thank you for joining me here at Jumbled Crafts. Cold and wet here so far today with a forecast for snow that never seems to arrive-not sure if that is good or bad as I do like the brightness of snow but the awful slush afterwards isn't very pleasant. I have  a lot of crafty projects on the go but none of them seem to get finished at the moment except for things that can be done while I watch the rugby on television.


This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is beer-so cheers to all of you as I  raise a tankard of foaming Ale.

Rugby watching and knitting go very well together and particularly if it is in chunky wool and very big needles. My daughter brought lots of these patterns and the wool to knit them for the Cat Protection Fund Raising. I thought they would be nice little pyjamas cases but these would fit the nightwear of all the family in them I think.



They each took the time of three rugby matches last weekend and this weekend so not long at all from beginning to end. More lined up for the next few weekends.

Hope you have a good day and a great week ahead.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. ADORABLE love the cute knitted articles and your inchie is as always fab..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute pyjama cases, they are gorgeous. Have fun with your rugby and knitting. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about pyjama cases.. wow.. they are just lovely! Well done Chrissie! The inchie is cute as well!
    Wish you a happy new week!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great tankard of ale & the knitting is fun! Have you heard of twiddlemuffs? They are for dementia sufferers....google them & see if they appeal -I'm sure all local branches /hospitals are grateful to receive any.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest knitted animals Chrissie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest knitted animals Chrissie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable knittings.I'd love to have the pink one! Your inchie is creative and nice again.
    Hope you feel well and have enjoyable doings,
    hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super knitted articles and well done helping the CPL I have five cats so am helping in that way! Lovely inchie too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your inchie is adorable and the knitting is gorgeous, how wonderful of you to donate for a wonderful cause. Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love knitting with chunky yarn and big needles! Your kitty and bunny are so cute - where do you find the pattern, as this is something I would like to try. What country is the Cat Protection Fund Raising in? Still loving your jigsaw inchies - cheers to your frothy mug

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little knitted animals. I love to knitt by looking TV.
    Love your beer inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, those knitted huggies are just adorable! Love your inchie too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your inchie is well done, but I love your knitted pj bags. So huggable looking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Compared to the knitting, the inchie must have taken no time at all! I have knitted in the past but the cute animal cases you made look ever so complicated, I know I would just mis-count and the whole thing would come out as a monster...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super inchie Chrissie, I bet the rugby players would enjoy a tankard after the matches. We watch all the games as well.
    Love you knitted pj cases, they look so cute.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your pyjama cases look fabulous - and you kept your fingers busy too! Love your beer mug too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a certain way with inchies. This series is definitely fun to see. I look forward to them each week now.

    The PJ cases are incredible. I would ask how long a rugby game lasts, but I'll not show my ignorance (grin). Probably not as long as a basketball game. These are certainly lovely, and they will also sell quite well, I'm sure. You are doing a LOT for your daughter's cat charity. Bleubeard will be proud of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely inchie and fabulous knits, I love them both.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The knitting is amazing! he inchie is great. I think that you rocked it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design