Journal Page and Inchie

Hello Everyone. Thank you for dropping by on this very windy day here on the UK coast. I am off to the dentist for my next to last appointment so fingers crossed that will be it for six months.

At Art Journal Journey the autumn colours theme is going so well with beautiful pages to see, if you click on a button they are all together and well worth a visit.

When we visited my daughter she had got a few wallpaper samples and this is one she didn't like so I brought the piece home to use for something. Well here is the something and I used a stencil for the cornucopia and paper flower and real leaf.

Every Inchie Monday has Nymph as their subject of the week

Back to my daughter again for inspiration as she used to go fishing and made fishing flies, Some of them were little works of art and this one is a Nymph Fly. The hooks always made me cringe but she did catch some nice fish that we could cook.

That's it for now though it looks like being another crafting day when I get back from seeing the dentist. I have been so often recently we are almost related!

Have  a lovely day

Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Enjoy the dentist - I only have one more visit for a check up in December. Lovely journal page, I have that cornucopia stencil, too, in a stencil book. Thanks for joining us again at AJJ, hugs, Valerie
    By the way, nobody likes that new railing along the Rhine, the old one was so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Chrissie and pretty cool inchie...x
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful journal page and a great take on the inchie theme.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daughters are some of the best sources of inspiration. I like the first piece, but my absolute favorite is the inchie, with it's bright colors and significance. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The journal page is brilliant Chrissie and II love the cute inchie!
    Happy new week and thank you for joining us at AJJ again! Finger crossed for the dentist appointment.
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art journal page, the textures are fabulous and the inche is cute :) I hope the dentist appt is going well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the dentist, let's hope this will be it for a while. Love the cornucopia, looks very autumny. That inchie is so cool. Nice that your daughter inspired you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning fall page, and I love the idea of using a fishing lure for the nymph. Never even thought of that one...clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant "something" making use of that textured wallpaper - your cornucopia looks gorgeous against it. Very clever work on the Nymph inchie.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an interesting take on nymph I know nothiing about fishing - don't like looking at them,,catching them or eating them - lol didn't know there was a nymph lure - very creative

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant projects especially the wallpaper for the background and a great inchie inspired by your daughter. Hope your dentist visit went okay.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Chrissie, what an interesting concept for a nymph. I like the texture in the cornucopia piece very much. Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous page - the wallpaper has made a great base! I love your nymph inchie - gorgeous colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful inchie, and brilliant journal art page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous projects as always Chrissie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very, very clever inchie thinking. Your journal page is WOW how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Which reminds me... I have yet another appointment to make with the teeth torturer... Procrastination maybe! Love your idea of using wallpaper as base for your journal, waste not want not...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea to use the wallpaper, and the fishing lure reminds me of my son, who also makes his own .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great idea to use the wallpaper, and the fishing lure reminds me of my son, who also makes his own .

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful journal art page and nice inchie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that pretty wallpaper page and the inchie is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design