Cat Journal Page

Hello All from a sunny but cold NE UK coast. Hope the weather is fine where you are and that you like my journal page today. Thank you for calling in.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is Through My Window so today my name is Felix and I spend a lot of time looking out of the window which is above the nice warm radiator where I live.


I used this photograph that I took of Felix who is one of three of the cats my daughter has. There was only him and me up at that time and the two other cats had run across the busy road to hunt in the fields for things to bring back for breakfast--yuk! Felix is a bit older and wiser and would rather stay in the warmth and have a few strokes and cuddles-or would he? Sometimes it is difficult to choose between safety and adventure.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Fab journal page and photo, Felix seems to be a wise cat! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, have a lovely day hugs, Valerie
    Will write later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything feline is always a winner with me! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is terrific, Chrissie, and Felix is a clever cat!
    Have a great day! Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab page and photo of your daughter's cat!
    I had a cat named Felix as well .

    Happy Sunday dear Chrissie and thanks a lot for playing along at Art Journal Journey!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Felix looks lovely and great make using him as the centre piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love it Chrissie ! Such a gorgeous creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page and lovely photo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page Chrissie and how you've used the photo of the cat. I think he's a wise cat, staying warm and comfortable.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous effects and creation Chrissie. Love the quote and think I agree with Felix about that LOL ... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One smart kitty is Felix. Lovely photo and digital alteration. xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunny and cold here too, which I suppose is an improvement on grey and damp and cold!

    Love your altered photo - it looks wonderful. I'm with Felix on the staying in... plenty of time for adventures when it's sunny and warm outside!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Felix has it just right, especially on a cooler day. Awesome journal page using the photo.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely picture Felix is a knowing cat. Love the effect you created making a magical journal page. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alteration you did fits well the cat image and especially the quote.
    Unique.
    Have a great day,
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Chrissie this is brilliant, love your picture of Felix, and what a great quote xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LoVe this Chrissie, smart cat too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this digital transformation... great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design