New Challenge at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All. This is a scheduled post as I will be on holiday in Wales when it is posted and maybe not have any internet so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it posts ok.

This time at Try It On Tuesday the theme is Watches and Clocks so lots of things to make with one or both of those on it. Pop along to see what the rest of the wonderful team have made and I am sure you will be inspired to join in with us.


One of our neighbours collects pocket watches and often gives me the ones he doesn't want any more so I thought it would be nice to make him a set to send on his birthday with something in the little bag. There is a card, a matching envelope, a gift bag and a tag in the set.

I designed the images and used some of one of our photographs for a background and cut the pansies out on the photograph as well. The background with clocks was made from a clock image and I jiggled the shape to make it more interesting. All of this was done in Paint Shop Pro.

I couldn't find a white gift bag and I am useless at making them so I painted the edges and handles white with acylic paint-it needed a couple of coats



Here is the template I made if you would like to use it for your own projects. It is A4 size



Thank you for your visit and I will try to comment while I am away if I can find a Costa Coffee place with Internet.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Wonderful card Chrissie, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Chrissie, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great project, Chrissie. I love how you set and photographt the lovely bag and cards. Superb!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the template Chrissie!
    super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Chrissie ! Your neighbour must have loved it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous gift set, love how you used the photograph. Bet your neighbour liked it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set Chrissie! Those purple shades and wonderful florals are just stunning! Your neighbour must have been over the moon. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous gift set Chrissy, love the colours. I'm sure your neighbour would appreciate this.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous gift set Chrissy, love the colours. I'm sure your neighbour would appreciate this.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this fabulous set, Chrissie! Beautiful bag and cards. Fantastic!
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great gift set Chrissie! Would love to be your neighbour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful projects , the clocks look great against the zingy purple x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific set, Chrissie! Your neighbor is going to love these. You are so creative!

    Enjoy a delightful day,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love gift sets, it looks so professional when everything matches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely set, Chrissie...beautiful arrangement!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a fab time in Wales, as you can see, I'm playing catch up!! But loving your set and that purple really rocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely set and clever work on the bag! Hope you're enjoying your hols.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design