Art Journal Journey and Tag Tuesday
Hello Everyone and a special warm welcome to my latest follower who makes the 140th friend to my blog. Thank you to all who visit, I always love to read your comments and to visit your blogs as well.
The new theme at Art Journal Journey started on Monday and I am sure it will bring in lots of wonderful ideas for Valerie and Susi's challenge
The theme is Masculine/ Feminine so lots of things to think about for me.
I based this digital collage on the old rhyme that tells of the differences of the sexes
My tag today for the fruit theme Tag Tuesday is strawberriful
I love the look of them on the fruit and veg stalls as they brightened up the whole thing.
Have a great day whatever you are doing
Love Chrissie xx




Lovely collage, like it!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Karin
Two BRILLIANTLY designed creations...xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}
ReplyDeleteI love your collage page and your tag is lovely.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Wonderful collage, Chrissie, and love that you used that rhyme! Thanks so much for joining in at AJJ with your lovely project. Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteSuch a clever collage Chrissie and an adorable tag ! Can't eat strawberries - I am allergic - but I love strawberry jam ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
ReplyDeleteFantastic Chrissie!! I love that you used the nursery rhyme for inspiration, great collage!! Wonderful tag too, I'm suddenly craving a strawberry smoothie!! haha! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteA funny collage! ...oh,oh the rhyme... Ulrike
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny collage ..and this rhyme is lovely! Your strawberry tag is yummie Chrissie!
ReplyDeleteThank you for being so fast with your first page for AJJ .. I guess you will have much more ideas! Am I right?
Happy rest of the day dear Chrissie!
oxo
Susi
Creative collage and a very beautiful strawberry tag!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mar
Love how you used the rhyme with your fabulous collage Chrissie. Its a super tag with those delicious looking berries.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
I love strawberries, too, and your tag is so 'berry' sweet. I like the cheery, summery colors. I like your fun collage. I used to like the rhyme you used. My mother taught it to me as a child. But when I had my little boy, I just couldn't appreciate it, as he was such a sweet and gracious child; full of love and encouragement. He was such a blessing, and still 25 years later :)
ReplyDeleteHugs to you, Chrissie,
Marianne
Thanks for letting me know of my top 5 win Chrissie, it really made me feel proud.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}
ReplyDelete2 really lovely pieces Chrissie, your strawberries make me think of Summer xx
ReplyDeleteLove your digital collage - made me chuckle. Sorry not been visiting much - well I have but been a little short of time to comment. Thanks for all your visits and comments, Nikki xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your pretty artwork!
ReplyDelete