New Beginnings at TIOT

Hi All, this is a scheduled post as my daughter will still be staying with us by the time it goes out.
Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts and I hope you are ready for the new challenge at Try It On Tuesday. It is always great to see what everyone makes for the challenges and also to see what my wonderful team mates make as well. Do pop along for inspiration here

This time the theme is New Beginnings which will give everyone plenty of scope I'm sure.

This is what I made and here it is on the back of the potting shed door.
Vic can never remember which seeds he planted when and so I thought this might help when he is discussing seeds with his friends. Yes! They actually do that!

It started life as a rather large Amazon folder. I used the back which was 11 inches wide and 13 inches long.
I covered the front with a 12x12 paper from K and Co LLC. I have quite a few of the sheets that I have never used
                                  
This photograph was taken in the craft room before Vic started to use the plan. All I did was add thick purple card for the top and the seed pockets then design a 'seed sown' plan in Paint Shop Pro. He doesn't plant seeds between September and January-he is too busy clearing things out and getting ready for the next year. He has already planted some of the seeds from the packets I bought for the project.

We only have a small garden so a lot of the plants he grows he takes to the charity shop and they always sell them.

Can't wait to see what you all make.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Great idea, and really beautifully made. Enjoy your week with your daughter, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, creative project Chrissie.
    Have a nice day,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea! The K and co papers are perfect for this! Hope you are enjoying your time with your daughter! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant take on the new theme Chrissie and so useful. Love it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool Chrissie ! Such a great way to be organized in the garden ! Hope you are having a great time with your daughter ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your interpretation of the theme Chrissie, this is such a wonderful and creative idea!! Love the beautiful floral paper! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What super idea Chrissie! Love your fabulous project.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing transformation! Love the K&Co papers, I too have lots stashed away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea Chrissy - love the papers you've used. A brilliant take on the challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to upcycle ! Love the new colours and all the details.
    Lula xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea to upcycle ! Love the new colours and all the details.
    Lula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very pretty, Chrissie, and I love the quote. You keep me inspired, and I'm looking forward to doing more art related projects in the near future.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, you make the simplest things look like a million.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to see practical items and this is beautiful and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chrissie this is brilliant, the paper is perfect for this project. Men talk about interesting things don't they lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design