Pearls for Girls at TIOT

Hello Everyone and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts and to the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday. It was really lovely to see the entries for the Tic, Tac Toe and to be inspired by the wonderful ideas.

This time the theme is Pearls for Girls and I hope you will go here and see the stunning projects that my teamies have made.


I made a birthday card. The first thing I did was Distress around the edges of the card and draw a border of stitching. I just realised that I did this on the last TIOT project as well-must think of a new edging I reckon.

 Next I stuck on a piece of plaid paper and a piece of paper with a flower on it. Then I cut some shapes with a Sizzix die set. The body shape is one I found on a free to use site online and 'dressed it' with a bit of lace and fabric. Now for the pearls bit. I stitched on some from an old set of pearls and the others are stuck on.
Can't wait to see what  you make.

Thank you for calling in. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to join me at AJJ this month where I am the guest hostess.


Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. I love your cute dress and layout on the beautiful card, Chrissie.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this purple Color makes it extra beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Chrissie, love the perals and the stitching! Hope all goes well at the dentist's! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chrissie, this is just gorgeous! Love all the beautiful shades of purple, and your dress is just fabulous with the lovely pearls on the bottom! So girly! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour on this gorgeous girly card, love the pearls on the dress.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Chrissie ! This little dress is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresses and yours looks so pretty, Chrissie! Very feminine! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a feminine card Chrissie ..very elegant with so many great details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and love the little dress.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card and love the little dress.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous card, Chrissie! Love the purple colour and the beautiful and feminine dress. Fantastic!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation - gorgeous colour choice and a big WOW for the dress Chrissie! Nxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous feminine card Chrissie love how you made the gown.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a great card Chrissie. I love the faux stitched border. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design