Digital Collage

Hello Everyone from a very wet day on the NE UK coast. Thank you for making the day seem brighter with your visit.

At Three Muses the theme for this week is 'Plenty more in the sea'. I think I went a bit astray with my version but who knows there may have been lots trying to break the record on that day.


The bike image was from Beyond the Fringe and the seagulls from various places. I have a folder full of beach hut images so not sure where this one came from--I may have scanned a card with one on it but not sure. The text are all PSP brushes I have made over the years.

Adding this to Art Journal Journey as well as Valerie thinks it is suitable for Birds, Beasts and Humans. Thanks Valerie

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Ha-ha, this is so fun, Chrissie. I love the bicycle man.
    Have a happy day,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, great you went astray... love this creation. we have fog here, i think we are all ready for spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA... that is amazing.. made me laughing out loud!
    Fantastic...

    wishing sunshine to you... I recently got some sun here ... but it's still extremly cold!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic collage Chrissie ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun Chrissie!! Love your guy on the bike! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage, love it! Perhaps you would link it to AJJ, too? That would make me happy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun collage it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's more than suitable, it's wonderful! Thanks for linking to AJJ Sweetie! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes,... this is suitable- great that we can enjoy it at AJJ !
    Thank you Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have such brilliant ideas Chrissie! What a fun creation! I'm with you on this one, without dreams or fantasy life is so dull and boring ;-) Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a real happy page Chrissie. I can just imagine that older guy on his bike, made me smile.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chrissie, this is an absolute winner. Rather surreal and very funny. This style suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great fun piece Chrissie, I love it! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is brilliant Chrissie, it made me smile.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, i love this.

    you did an excellent job with all the little details!

    you can see mine here:
    http://warningthestars.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-poem-and-art-piece.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice piece, love all the elements here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tee hee - what a fab piece of positive thinking! I wish him luck, and completely believe in his goal!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design