Winter Whites at Try It On Tuesday

Hello Everyone and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts today. Sorry I still haven't found a way to get rid of the verification on comments--still trying though. Think I may have solved it with the help of my very patient hubby :)
 Hope your week is going well and I am sure you will find it even better with the new challenge at Try It On Tuesday.

Great to see the 'Christmas is Coming' ideas that you had for our last challenge and I am really looking forward to seeing what you make this time where the theme is 'Winter Whites'. Beautiful makes by my fellow team mates so do pop along to see what they made for TIOT this time.


I made a hanging from some old wooden coasters.


 The coasters were first painted with thick, white emulsion paint then I dried them with my heat gun which made the paint bubble and blister to add more texture. Next I found lots of white things to add to them reversing the position so they looked different when joined one above the other. I made the flowers by cutting out some shapes I had printed in Paint Shop Pro and the leaves were bought, silk ones.



This is a close up of one of the coasters and you can see I added a bit of white glitter and a ribbon middle to my flower as well.

Hope you will join in and I look forward to seeing what you make.

Have a beautiful day and thank you for calling in

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Good morning Sweetie! This is gorgeous, love how you have made it. It is so elegant and stylish! Have a nice day, take care! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow my friend, this is gorgeous, love how you used the heat gun on the paint to add this texture. Gosh each time I see creations like this I just WANT to make the same but at the moment my time is for my dying dad....one day.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Chrissie ! Such a fantastic idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful hanging. Really love it.
    Have a happy day Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! Beautiful Chrissie!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and elegant hanging, Chrissie! I love all cute embellishments you've made.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Chrissie, what an amazing hanging! The effect you got by bubbling the paint is just gorgeous and I love all the added embellishments! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful Chrissie, love the texture :) Have a great day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gorgeous!! Love your superb wall hanging Chrissie, warm winter whites, great use of die cuts and
    textures! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous hanging Chrissie, love the textures, it looks so stylish.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Chrissie, this is so clever, love your beautiful hanger!! It looks so festive and elegant and I love the textures in the background. A stunning piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous wall hanging! So stylish and textural - fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. White is so elegant and still Christmassy! Love the emulsion texture, a lovely ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The white on white is gorgeous, Chrissie - and I'm in love with your bubbly emulsion - just glorious! Loving the new snowflake blog header too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so pretty,Chrissie...very wintery looking. Perfect for Christmas. Such a wonderful idea.

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design