Three Muses and Happy Christmas All

Hello Everyone. I expect all who celebrate Christmas are very busy today so thank you for your visit. I think this may the last time I am around for a few days at least as my daughter and her husband are arriving a lunch time today to spend the holiday time with us.


This is my card for all of you who celebrate Christmas-the middle is also my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where the theme is a very Vintage Christmas

At Three Muses this week the theme is to design a Mail Art Envelope.


This was the first one I made and I made a card to match in the same design. These are printed out and ready to send. I used lots of brushes in Paint shop pro that I had added years ago. A lot of these images are now made into stamps by various company's but they weren't then and I designed everything digitally in those days.

I was so excited about this theme that I designed and printed out another one :)

Thank you for the great idea. From now on I will be making envelopes for all the cards I send.

Have a terrific day and don't work too hard

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Fantastic work Chrissie, love the idea of a matching card and envelope, very elegant. Have a wonderful time with our family! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Chrissie.
    Wish you and yours a Happy Christmas season,
    Love,
    Sirkka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. all your pieces are so beautiful Chrissie - the envelope to the card is fantastic!
    A VERY MERRY Christmas to you dear Chrissie!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! Love the stamps you have used... Merry Christmas to you Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces Chrissie.
    Hope you and the family have a Happy Christmas Holiday.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantatsic Christmas card!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat it will be for the recipient of your beautiful card! Thanks you for being one of our community of artists at Three Muses. Blessed holidays with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the envelopes, they are so awesome! Merry Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creations Chrissie ☺
    Bet your having a fun filled Christmas.
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're enjoying a lovely family Christmas, Chrissie... and thank you for the lovely snowy card here - so clever! Your mailart envelopes are absolutely wonderful - both the "patchwork" version and that gorgeous winter morning one. Love, love them!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous designs Chrissie! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a great 2015, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous makes as always Chrissie! Thank you for the wonderful Christmas wishes you left me while I was away. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I sure did, but I admit it's great to be back to my craft room!

    Here's to another fabulous year full of crafts and fun! see you again soon, big new year hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Supersweet Christmas card Chrissie, love the falling snow! And wow, what can I say about your mail art except that I'm blown away? It's over the top gorgeous, wow, such a great design!! hope your Christmas was a nice one? Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design