Last Day of 2014

Hello Everyone and thank you for your visit on this last day of 2014. The year has passed by so quickly but I have made so many new blog friends and found such wonderful challenges to keep me inspired.

This collage is for three of my favourite blogs and I made it with all of them in mind


At Art Journal Journey it is the last day to enter the challenge to make a collage. I have really enjoyed joining in with a few collages and so have many others as the number has reached 200 entries this time.

Then comes Moo Mania and More where they have the theme Polka Dots. I will definitely be entering a few more there in the next couple of weeks.

Last but not least is Three Muses where I got the motivation to renew my love affair with digital artwork. It is wonderful to see what the others make each week and to see that everyone has their own style. The theme this week is 'photo play' and you can make any kind of collage not just digital.

For this I used a polka dot background I made long ago, a few brushes made in Paint Shop Pro and the wonderful photograph of Marilyn with one of her quotes.

So that's it from me for this year.

I wish you a very Happy and Healthy 2015 as I may not be back tomorrow. It is my birthday then--what a strange day to be born :)

Love as always 

Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for making this wonderful collage on the last day of the year! Have a great day, and thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is outstanding, Chrissie, perfect take on the theme!!
    Happy 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO beautiful Chrissie... Love the photo of Marilyn and the quote too... Happy 2015 my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collage, I love Marilyn.
    Happy new year!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Chrissie, I love this quote! Have a very Happy Birthday tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn is always beautiful and you have created a lovely setting to her. I wish you all the very best for 2015. And you have a 'fresh' day to celebrate your birthday. Happy and joyful birthday to you Chrissie,
    Big hug xx
    Sirkka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year from Australia, it is now 2015 let's hope for a better year. Love the collage Chrissie, style and gorgeous colours...xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥♥♥
    JUST LOVE your collage Chrissie and it's such a pleasure for me to have you as a blog friend!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the different challenges always dear Chrissie and I wish you all the best for 2015 my friend!
    xoxoxo
    SUSI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning page! Just perfect for the beautiful Marilyn and her quote is just lovely! Happy New Year and Happy Birthday for tomorrow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from AJJ.
    Your collage is so beautiful and thought provoking!
    Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really stylish, Chrissie, and I like so much that it is black and white, no other colours, it works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as always Chrissie! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, wow, Marylin. This is gorgeous, Chrissie.

    I wish you a happy and healthy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely collage and such a nice way to finish the year on your blog. Should have thought of that, but too late now!
    Wishing you a happy (and crafty) New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISSIE! I'm so glad you found our blog. We really enjoy your work. I like the polkadot background and the quote. Poor Marilyn, she died alone. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely collage. Happy Birthday and have a wonderful 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can't go wrong with Marilyn or polka dots! Wonderful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic collage Chrissie, its a great combination images and details.
    Sending you Happy New Year Wishes and hope you have a super Birthday.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday dear Chrissie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a wonderful Collage, chrissie! wishing you a great birthday and a joyous rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful work. Happy birthday to you and best wishes for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful Collage, Chrissie!
    Your birthday was a few days ago, but I want to say happy birthday and my best wishes for a wonderful and healthy 2015!
    Greetings Marle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that! Very sophisticated with this choice of colours!
    Cheers
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your combined themes. Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design