Inchie's Year

Hi All. Here I am back after my Christmas Break. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and a big thank you to all who popped in and left comments while I wasn't around. All back to normal now as my daughter and her husband went home yesterday and the house seems so quiet at the moment.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Magical. Quite honestly I find every theme magical and the idea of expressing them in just an inch square is a wonderful idea. Hope some more of you will join in 2015. The themes are already listed for the whole of the year. Wonderful to be a part of this blog and to see all that everyone makes. Thank you Trillian for the work you do to make it a happy blog.


I find magic in lots of things but the wonders of a night sky and the thought of fairies flying around unseen are quite high on my list.


These are all of my inchies for 2014. 

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Your magical inchie is really magical, and I love seeing the overview of them all, great idea. Glad you had a lovely time with your family over Christmas.Will mail you later, need to go out for a walk through the snow now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what you can achieve in such a small space. Your latest munchies does look magical and seeing them all together looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Chrissie and I love your montage! Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your last inchie Chrissie ! Love the way you keep them together too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inchie Chrissie, why didn't I think of using a fairy charm. Have a super 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops forgot to say, love the display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliantly made inchie creation, love the colours and the image is gorgeous if not cute.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't realise you were making so many inchies! Fantastic spread with all 52 layed out.
    Wishing you a happy (and crafty) New Year!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tiny fairy on this inchie Chrissie. Love you you displayed your years pieces.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work again Chrissie. Great way to display your work - Really inspiring.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you inchie, Chrissie. You have been so creatively busy in 2014. I wish you many blessings for more creativity for this coming 2015. Happy New Year, my dear, and may you be healthy and prosperous!!

    Love and hugs,
    Marianne x0x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the fairy! very magical! I also love the group of your inchies. I cant wait to see what you do next year

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you made so many gorgeous inchies this year and what a great way to display them! until next time, big new years hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved to see all your inchies together, a great collection and your final one for 2015 really is magical.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design