Digital Collage and Moos

Hi All from a bright and sunny NE UK Coast. I have just been outside and it very cold even though it looks as though it is warm through the window. Thank you for dropping by today, always great to have visitors.

I have made a digital collage for Collage Obsession where the theme for the next four weeks is "Winter/Holiday/Christmas/New Year"
I would also like to add it to Art Journey Journey where the theme is Collage.

Last but not least this is my Greeting to all who visit here and who celebrate Christmas.


Another one for the kiddies-old and young-most of the images are ones that I drew myself long ago. This snowman has been used so many times I think I need to create another one.



At Moo Mania this time the theme is Merry Christmas 

I just loved Susi's little Moo Tags that you can see at Moo Mania as her DT piece. These are Moo Tags that I made and I am going to hang them on our Christmas Tree

I have a few more quick cards to make as we always get some late arrivals and they are always from people I hadn't got on my list. I will make New Year cards now:)

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x









Comments

  1. Gorgeous collages and moo-tags, they will look wonderful on the tree. I have pinned your collages to Pinterest, but still don't know what's wrong with the linky! Sorry. Thanks for joining us again at AJJ, and have a wonderful day, stay warm

    Hugs,

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collages Chrissie, I love the Santa, how festive! Great little tags too! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, it's colour and design is gorgeous.love your animated snow, I love doing this too....do you use Animation Shop, I do.xxx..enjoy your weekend.
    ♥aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas cards and Moos! Have a wonderful festive season and thanks for all your visits and kind words at my blog :) Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a digital genius Chrissie! Love the blog header too . Nikkix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your digi collages are so lovely Chrissie and I adore your new header! Fantastic.. and your Moo tags for the christmas tree are just beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining AJJ and MMM ...
    big hugs
    Susi

    ( had a cookie baking session with my daughter this afternoon... can't see anything sweet now for the rest of this day)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! Your digital collages are awesome ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, joyful Christmas cards...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice; have a Merry Christmas

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyful, awesome digital Christmas cards, Chrissie. Love colours and animated snowing. Tag embellishment is beautiful, too.
    Have a great weekend, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Christmas digital makes. No idea how you make the snowfall!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous artwork again, Chrissie

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun to visit you!
    Happy 2015 art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your digital collages, great images and sparkle - very clever!
    Great tags too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic collages, love how they sparkle and shimmer, you are so talented with the digi art.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects, Chrissie! Your computing skills are fab. Love the twinkling stars and falling snow in your collages. Have a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2015 too. Hugs Monika xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your digital work,specially the snow. I don`t know how it`s work, but this is great. Happy Christmas!
    Greetings-Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Christmas wishes via your two digi-collages - I think your snowman is still doing sterling work! - and I adore your tiny MOO wishes too. Lucky you in the sunshine... we've had a bit, but it's grey again today.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, Chrissie, these are just the sweetest moo-tags! You're having oodles of fun. Continue doing so and enjoying the season! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design