Inchie and Card

Hello Everyone. Thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts. Lovely sunny, bright and frosty morning here so it will be great to have a walk along the seafront into town later.

At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme x-axis. I had to look this one up on Google and I'm still not too sure what it means.


So this is one-hopefully :) EIM is so educational.

Moo Mania and More want to see Trees this time. You can make anything at all on the theme and you don't have to include an inchie. I haven't included one this time though I do usually.


I needed a fairly quick card for a man. For this I used one of my own photographs taken in Sewerby park a couple of weeks ago. I added an edge in Paint Sho Pro and the text as well. This was printed out and added to a white card.

Hope you have a really lovely day all

Chrissie x


Comments

  1. That's an x-axis alright. Wow, that's a great card, great photo. Love how you did the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the geometric blueprint, what a great inchie! Also love those tall trees so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little x-axis, I used to love drawing graphs at school. Great tree picture, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous carda and that sweet inchie wow how do you make them so tiny.xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations as always Chrissie ! Love the photo of the trees... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inchie .. I don't know what this means as well.... hihi....
    Your quick card looks very elegant and I am happy you thought of MOO MANIA & MORE to share it with us there Chrossoe!
    Have a great new week!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you got a new name?! CHROSSOE..
    sounds very french! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect inchie, and I thing that photo is beautiful. How nice to be able to use it in a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb little inchie Chrissie, thanks for bringing back mathematics into our lives ;-) (although my mind has already transformed it into a nice little sailing boat, lol!) Love your birthday card with the gorgeous photo, wonderful scenery! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a super inchie, I thought I'd given up maths years ago. Love you fantastic card as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job. You did a difficult one. Yes it is right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some themes are sent to stump us! I originally did XXI for 21 century because I was not thinking!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't really comment on the inchie, other than that it looks fab, for like you I have never heard that word.... Your tree make looks fantastic, what an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. good x axis inchie - a toughie this week -- your tree photo is beautiful and I love how you have altered the edges. must learn how to do that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design