Collage Obsession

Hello Everyone. Lovely of you to call in at Jumbled Crafts--thank you for your visit. Hope your day is going well.

This week at Collage Obsession the theme is headdress. 



I was thrilled to think I could open an old computer folder and use one of the faces with head gear that I used to paint endlessly in Paint shop pro. It was a real obsession for me at the time but most were just hats on the heads but this, I think, is a headdress for sure.

Lots of crafty things planned for today but not sure what I will actually achieve. Time seems to go by far too quickly.

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous collage Chrissie ! And a great quote as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a most beautiful headdress, Chrissie. I too often go back into my archives to see if I have already done something to match a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most stunning collage Chrissie,, love the papers you used and that gorgeous image is just a pleasure to view.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collage Chrissie, her headdress is brilliant! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful collage Chrissie, I would love a headdress like that lady is wearing! Have a nice day, will write later. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely face and gorgeous headdress. Enchanting collage, Chris.
    Have a happy weekend,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful face and headdress! Just lovely and perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful face and headdress! Just lovely and perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely collage Chrissie .. oh yes - time flies - you are right!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is beautiful Chrissie ! I have no idea how you do these. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful festive headdress...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab Chrissie, a gorgeous headdress. I see someone has stolen your November too lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning collage Chrissie, love the red headdress.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is misty loveliness, Chrissie. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very gorgeous! I love the color
    Combination and your composition! Beautifully created!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design