Christmas Card

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you drop by and thank you for calling in. We are going to an 80th birthday party today which starts off with Sunday Lunch in the Old Town so it should be a fun day.


At The Craft Room Challenge this time the theme is anything 3D


I made a fairly large Christmas card with some sewing and a folded Christmas Tree. The tutorial for making the folded tree is here if you would like to try it. I made the music sheet in Paint Shop Pro and the snowflakes were die cuts I have had for a while. Not sure what make the die is. I took the photograph with my wonderful Christmas Cactus as background it is full of very beautiful flowers.

I am also going to join Marina at My Perfect Life with this card-she has motivated me to make Christmas Cards a bit earlier this year.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Wonderful card, love the folded tree and the stitching, really beautiful. Your Christmas cactus is lovely, too. I am off for my wet walk now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and design...love the folder tree too.xx
    aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Chrissie and love the combination of elements. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - your folded tree is wonderful and so is the pretty Christmas cactus! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie, this is fantastic! Such a creative way to build a Christmas tree! Well done, you should do 3D more often! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas card is so beautiful and gorgeously made. Love it. And what a wonderful Christmas cactus!
    Have a great next week, Chrissie,
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your folded tree, its a fantastic card, super design.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful Christmas card, I love the folded tree, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room challeng.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design with the beautiful paper tree and sewing around the edge. The Christmas catus behind is also very pretty. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this folded tree, and the music paper is just gorgeous - clever you!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a festive card! I love the folded tree :) Thank you for entering our 3D challenge at Craft-Room Challenges ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great - I love the folded tree , it looks great with the music paper mixed in and I always admire a bit of sewing. Glad that joining with me has helped you - I hope you're feeling relaxed about Christmas cards as I am.Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design