Journal Page

Hello Everyone and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts


At Art Journal Journey this time the theme is Deep in the Forest. This is my second piece for the challenge and this time I set up my easel and got going with paint and brushes for the background.


 I used very thick Acrylic paint in black and white. Then I stuck on the gorgeous Gecko Galz owls. The last things was to stamp some leaves to show it was in a forest and add some artificial leaves as well. I must thank dear Valerie and Susi for giving me the confidence to venture into Journal pages and also for the wonderful challenges that so many of us enjoy at AJJ.

A reminder that you still have almost a week to enter the Animal Challenge at Try it on Tuesday so hope you will join us there.

Have a lovely day all

Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Wow, ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, what a wonderful piece! This is a masterpiece (or should I say a mistress piece?!) Love it, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you achieved such a fab effect with your background here and I love all this fantastic owls on it!
    Thank you for being with us Chrissie.. you make me happy with your art and your fondly character!
    I still have the TIOT "Animal" theme in mind and will come up with a third project for sure- cause I LOVE animals!
    Happy Wednesday Chrissie!♥
    Thank you very much in behalf of
    Art JOURNAL Journey Challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressive art piece, chrissie. Love it.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chrissie, this is so dark and beautiful at the same time...just like a forest! Your background is amazing and I love your owls!! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Chrissie ! The background is awesome and I do love the owls ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a dark, deep forest. I like the idea of adding the owls, they look so contented there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Chrissie, this is gorgeous and I don't like birds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie this is fabulous. Love the background and all those wonderful owls.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful piece Chrissie, I love the GG owls and the background is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun piece...I love all the owls and their unique personalities!! Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. This piece is wonderful Chrissie! I really love the dark background and the fabulous owls. You are very creative! Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design